Registering for Orientation 2014
Please register by Aug. 8, 2014.
1. Visit orientation.cua.edu.
2. Click on “Register for Orientation,” where
you will be redirected to Cardinal Station.
3. Sign on to Cardinal Station.*
4. Under the menu on the left, click on
5. Click on “Register for Orientation.”
* Your Cardinal Station User ID is typically the first four letters of your
last name followed by five numbers. Your User ID and password
were sent to you via postal mail when you were accepted to the
University (or will soon be on its way if you were just accepted). If
you have forgotten your User ID or password, you can get a new one
by contacting the Information Center at 202-319-4357 or by email
You will receive notification in the mail confirming your
registration for Orientation. Review the Orientation 2013
schedule at orientation.cua.edu to find out when you are
assigned to get your Cardinal Card and attend the opening
session. This information will help you determine what time
you should arrive to campus on move-in day. If you or a
family member will need special accommodations while
attending Orientation, please call the Orientation office
at 202-319-5627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Handicapped parking spaces are located throughout
campus. A vehicle must display a state-issued plate or
placard to park in one of these spaces.
• Materials in alternative formats and sign language
interpreters or transcribers will be provided upon
To Register for Orientation 2014...
Click the link below to access Cardinal Station and register for Orientation 2014.